The Alliance for People’s Health is not supported by government grants! This means that all of our programs such as the People’s Health Series and our Community Health Projects are funded by APH organizers and members, individual donors, and small grants from community foundations.
In order to keep our work going we need people like you to donate.
There are a number of ways to make a contribution:
- Make a cash donation of any amount. No amount is too small! We accept cheques payable to the Alliance for People’s Health Society. Cheques can be mailed to us, or dropped off at the Organizing Centre for Social and Economic Justice at 672 East Broadway (@ Fraser).
- Purchase one of the items in our International Solidarity Income Generation Projects collection listed for suggested donation on our website.
- Purchase a Health Worker Kit to support our international partners and expand the movement for Health For All!
- Make an in-kind donation of materials and supplies we need to do our work: photocopying, colour printing, paper, dry erase & regular colour markers, flip chart paper, pens, binders, staples, packing tape, paint, canvas, paint brushes, and much more! Just give us a call or drop us an e-mail and one of our organizers will arrange pick up or a drop off time.
- Donate your time! We are always looking for volunteers to help us with fund-raising activities. Organize or host a garage sale, a bake sale, a concert, you name it! Send us an e-mail with your idea. We can’t wait to hear from you!